CSArt promotion for Datenight Subscribers!
Support local business, add to your art collection, and have FIVE date nights planned out for you!
CSART Ottawa curates 5 local art experiences for subscribers – from painting to music to theatre – giving you original art to enjoy and take home.
Choose from 3 different subscriptions for what suits you best: Single Subscription, Friend Subscription, or Household Subscription. All subscriptions include:
– Tickets to our exclusive art events, featuring fantastic locations around Ottawa and local refreshments
– Original hand-painted cards by Brenda Dunn, painter and illustrator
– Limited-edition framed print by Allan André, painter and illustrator
– Original work by Sally Lee Sheeks, drawing and installation artist
– Tickets to premiere of music-dance collaboration with Jill Zmud (celebrated singer-songwriter), Jesse Stewart (JUNO Award-winning mutli-instrumentalist), Carissa Klopoushak (NACO violinist), and Keir Knight (genre-defying dancer)
– Tickets to original site-specific theatre piece by Cellar Door Project
Use code 5DATENIGHTS at checkout, and then book one of our awesome babysitters for your nights out!
Purchase on or before September 30th.
This post was brought to you by Datenight Babysitting — Toronto’s leading mobile app connecting parents with experienced, local babysitters — with thousands of dates booked in the GTA.